PURTLE ENERGY SERVICES
a dba of Purtle + Associates, L.C. | Texas Firm No. 10120
Consulting Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
We help municipalities, facilities, and large organizations spend less on energy and maintenance through turnkey upgrade projects.
Don't Spend More On Energy Than You Have To!
We deliver energy improvement projects from start to finish.
Spend less money on energy and maintenance, while maintaining expected operational results.
Money is available to fund your project. We know how to help you get it.
- LED Lighting Retrofits | Controls | Dimming
- Solar Power
- Meter Consolidation | Demand Reduction | Utility Bill Analysis
- Power Quality | Power Factor Correction
- Arc Flash Studies
- Emergency Power | Generators | UPS Systems
- ENERFIT Energy Retrofit on HVAC Equipment
- HVAC Controls | Delta Controls
- Retro Commissioning of HVAC Systems
- Mechanical Systems (Direct Expansion, Hydronic, Steam, etc)
- Compressed Air Systems
- Entire Facility Energy Master Planning
- Facility-wide Metering and Verification
- Utility Incentive Strategies
- Sparkfund Financing for Qualified Clients
- Full Engineering Design Capabilities (E|M|C|S)
Introducing Our Solutions Department
One of the many benefits of EMA Engineering’s acquisition of P+A is our SOLVE Department. The SOLVE Department is a team of licensed engineers and problem-solvers who think outside the box to serve our clients and meet their needs. Very few firms have a group of licensed PEs who can provide the services our team can.
Learn more about our Solutions Department on EMA’s website.
We provide solutions in the following areas:
- New Building Commissioning
- Facility Assessments
- Energy Consulting
- Energy Modeling
- Third Party Reviews
© 2020 Purtle + Associates - Estes, McClure & Associates Inc.
Responsive Website by GroupM7 Design™