Purtle + Associates is a multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firm specializing in mechanical and electrical design services.
- Year founded: 1983
- Projects completed since founding: 7,400 and growing
- Cumulative design experience of current staff: 150 years and growing
- Staff Mechanical Engineers: 3
- Staff Electrical Engineers: 4
- Staff Mechanical Designers: 6
- Staff Electrical Designers: 2
- Staff Technicians: 5
- Staff Administrative: 4
Our long history of success has presented us with many opportunities to solve problems for our clients, allowing us to develop a wide-ranging and expansive list of competencies across multiple industries.
- Secondary Schools
- Medical Facilities
- Commercial and retail construction
- Civic Centers
- Multi-family housing
- Low-rise and high-rise office complexes
- Military Facilities
- Correctional Institutions
- Industrial Facilities
- Industrial control DCS migration and system integration
- Oil refineries
- Natural gas processing plants
- Frac sand plants
REVIT | Building Information Modeling (BIM)
We provide CADD® services ranging from AutoCad® and REVIT® to a full Building Information Modeling effort involving all parties associated with a project.
Purtle + Associates
We are a mechanical, electrical, and plumbing MEP engineering consulting firm. We participate in a wide variety of projects including airports, secondary schools, higher education, churches, hospitals and other medical facilities, commercial and retail projects, low-rise and multi-story office buildings, civic centers, multi-family housing, institutional and industrial projects, military facilities, and correctional institutions. We participate in all delivery models such as design-build and design-bid-build as dictated by the need of the project.
9441 Stevens Rd. Suite 200 | Shreveport, LA 71106 | Office: 318-425-4500 | Fax: 318-222-6564
Louisiana Firm #F-2354 | Texas Firm #F-10120
© 2019 Purtle & Associates, L.C. | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED